Here we’ve covered the flash file for Redmi Note 8 Pro, you can easily download and flash using the Xiaomi flash tool. XiaoMiTool will try to unbrick your device with the best procedure available. It will use both fastboot and the stock recovery to flash a stock rom, wiping the data download stock firmware partition.
- If you are wondering if your device will get MIUI 13 or Android 12 or 13, you can check it from our app.
- The phone is well configured with excellent build quality which makes this phone best selling phone in the year late 2019.
- Furthermore, there is a never-ending battle going on regarding the Custom ROMs vs Stock Firmware.
- Android open-source community.
- Firmware comes in a zip package containing Flash File, Flash Tool, USB Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
Once you fulfill all the above requirements, you can flash Redmi note 8 with stock ROM from the below steps. Are you looking for the Stock ROM of your device Xiaomi Redmi Note 8? We have given the direct link to download Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 stock ROM. We always suggest, before the start, the flashing process you need to create a backup of your Android smartphone. Now at the right bottom of your MI flash tool, you will see three options “clean all”, “save user data” and “clean all and lock”.
Custom ROMs no doubt bring in a couple of extra goodies than what your device might not be shipped with. However, these custom ROMs are usually buggy and might have some stability issues as well. The stock firmware is built keeping your device in mind and hence is customized and optimized according to each device’s unique specs sheet.
- Now you have successfully flashed stock ROM on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Android device.
- The quickest way to revert your phone back to its stock ROM is to restore your Nandroid backup.
- First of all, you need to download the official stock ROM from the above-given link to flash your device.
- At an event in China, the company has now launched the next generation in the Redmi Note lineup — meet the Redmi Note 8 and the Redmi Note 8 Pro, launched alongside the RedmiBook 14 laptop and Redmi TV.
- It is difficult to say how much experience is necessary to follow these instructions.
LineageOS is based on AOSP code and you will hardly feel a difference from stock Android. There are some third-party apps like Trebuchet, AudioFX, Clock, Dialer. LineageOS comes without Google app or GApps, you have to install them after flashing the ROM. If customization is your thing, then you can also check out the CesiumOS v2.5.2 and Evolution X 4.1 ROMs for this phone, as both of them pack in a ton of features. You get access to everything from status bar customization options to lock screen personalization features with them. However, the aforementioned issues are also present in these ROMs. One UI is the newest version of Samsung Experience, the company’s own take on the Android mobile operating system.